CMT Exercise Video Series
Created by physiotherapist Rebekah Lee, the CMT Exercise Video Series focuses on functional improvement for those living with CMT.
Balance Walking for CMT
The Balance Walking for CMT Video Series demonstrates how using balance walking poles can dramatically increase the confidence, fitness, and mobility of people living with CMT.
LusioMate – Wearable technology
See LusioMATE in action
Special offer for CMT Australia members
Who said physical therapy was boring?
Not anymore with LusioMATE, the gaming therapy app that connects to wearable sensors which fit almost anywhere on the body, offering amazing flexibility, to suit your goals.
- Low Cost and Low Risk with the NDIS and can be funded via, Assistive Technology, or from your Core funding budget within the following subcategories of your NDIS funding: Consumables, Capacity Building, Personal Mobility, Assistive Equipment Recreation.
- Is fun and engaging gaming therapy, and its remote monitoring and prescription capability, make it uniquely placed to help motivate individuals to complete physical therapy programs, achieve their movement goals and result in better health outcomes.
With access to the LusioMATE ecosystem you can take complete control over your physical therapy. Invite your clinical team to be a part of your LusioMATE experience and they can have access to your progress 24/7 to monitor, prescribe movement goals and give feedback as is necessary. They can be a part of the continuum of your care beyond just the face-to-face appointment.
- Motivates achievement of movement goals
- Drives therapy program adherence
- Small and portable – can be used anytime, anywhere
- Remote monitoring and prescribing
- The physical therapist in your pocket