CMT AUSTRALIA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Saturday, 24th September 2022
10.30am – 4.30pm AEST
Online and interactive
This year we’ve adapted the way we do things. Our CMT Australia National Conference will offer opportunities between speakers to drop into a breakout room, meet, greet and have conversations with your CMT Community across the State, across the Country and across the World!
We will have informative presentations covering a range of relevant topics:
- The 10th Anniversary celebrating the growth of CMT Aussie Kids
- Laughter Yoga – a fun way to stretch
- How to be motivated and stay motivated
- 3 snapshots of current and future research
- Assistive technology aids
- 2 snapshots of foot and mobility aids
- 4 CMTers sharing their experiences in managing CMT
- The importance of foot care
- An overview of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- ABC of AFOs and a brief international segment
Most importantly there will be opportunities to get to know other members of our “CMT Family” through our interactive breakout rooms. Download your progam here
All current CMT Australia members will receive the link to attend the Online Conference and the programme for the day during the week commencing Monday September 19. The cost of this conference is included in your membership subscription.
Non-members can register and pay the non-refundable amount of $20 to attend this exciting online event by going to our shop to purchase your access link and programme. Please ensure you include your email address for the Conference link to be sent to you.